Fri 22nd Oct
- GP appointments will be for emergencies only whilst we facilitate our mass flu clinic at the Templemore Sports Complex
- Treatment room and MDT staff will continue as normal
- Routine appointments will be available again on 25/10/21
The Practice doors are open 10am-5pm Mon-Fri for collections and enquiries.
We greatly appreciate your co-operation in adhering to the guidance given on entry to ensure we can continue to operate safely
Please note appointment booking continues to be by telephone
We have scheduled mass flu vaccination clinics as follows :-
- Venue : Templemore Sports Complex
- Date : Friday 22nd & Saturday 23rd October
Appointments will be sent by post to all eligible patients from week commencing 11th October.
It is very important that you attend your appointment, as this is the only mass flu clinics we will be holding this year.
* Pre-school flu vaccinations have commenced in Practice from 4th Oct.
* Our District Nurse teams are administering flu vaccines to our housebound patients from 11th Oct.
* If you are eligible for the flu vaccine, we can administer your flu vaccine when you attend your treatment room appointment. Just let our staff know if you wish to receive it during your visit.
Covid-19 Booster Vaccinations
We are finalising plans for mass Covid-19 booster vaccinations and will update you soon. These vaccines will be administered at the Templemore Sports complex in November.
ALL PATIENTS ATTENDING THE SURGERY MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING AND CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
CALLS TO AND FROM THE PRACTICE ARE RECORDED FOR TRAINING AND MONITORING PURPOSES
(Site updated 15/10/2021)