Routine GP Appointments
From 9/6/22, we have introduced a 48hr advance booking system for routine GP appointments. When booking these appointments, you will be given the option of a GP ringback or you can attend the Practice to speak with your GP.
Appointment booking continues to be by telephone only
Bank Holiday Closures
PLEASE NOTE, WE ARE CLOSED TUESDAY 12TH JULY FOR THE BANK HOLIDAY.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ORDER YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS IN ADVANCE IF THEY ARE DUE DURING THIS CLOSURE.
The pandemic has resulted in significant increased pressures on the Practice team and unfortunately our staff have been subjected to verbal abuse at the front desk and on the phone. Please be mindful that our staff are working hard to deal with your requests and all interactions should be respectful.
The Practice operates a "ZERO-TOLERANCE" approach to any form of physical/verbal/social media abuse towards our staff. Incidents of this nature can result in removal from the Practice list.
Covid-19 Spring Booster Vaccinations
* We have now completed Covid-19 Spring booster vaccinations for all eligible patients who were able to attend the Practice
* Eligibility : aged 75 years and over & at least 3 months since your last Covid vaccine
* If you are eligible and have not yet received your Spring booster dose, you can attend the walk-in clinic on level 5 at Altnagelvin Hospital Wednesday's 12-7.30pm or Saturday's 10am-2pm, or you can contact participating pharmacies to book an appointment
* Housebound and nursing home patients will be vaccinated by community and Trust support teams
* We have completed flu vaccinations for winter 2021/22. We will resume flu vaccinations for winter 2022/23 from Sept/Oct 2022.
We have a monthly shingles vaccination clinic running for patients 70 years and over. The Practice will be in contact with anyone who is eligible, to ensure you are booked into one of our monthly clinics if you wish to have this vaccine.
- AS PER GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE, MASKS SHOULD BE WORN IN HEALTHCARE SETTINGS. ALL PATIENTS ATTENDING THE SURGERY MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING AND CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
- WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR CO-OPERATION IN ADHERING TO THE GUIDANCE GIVEN ON ENTRY TO THE PRACTICE TO ENSURE WE CAN CONTINUE TO OPERATE SAFELY
- CALLS TO AND FROM THE PRACTICE ARE RECORDED FOR TRAINING AND MONITORING PURPOSES
PRIMARY CARE MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM (MDT) - Involvement Opportunity for Service Users
Please click on the link below if you would like to know more
Service User Involvement Opportunity
(Site updated 08/06/2022)