- The pandemic has resulted in significant increased pressures on the Practice team and unfortunately our staff have been subjected to verbal abuse at the front desk and on the phone. Please be mindful that our staff are working hard to deal with your requests and all interactions should be respectful. The Practice operates a "ZERO-TOLERANCE" approach to any form of abuse towards our staff. Incidents of this nature can result in removal from the Practice list.
- The Practice doors are open 10am-5pm Mon-Fri for collections and enquiries
- Appointment booking continues to be by telephone only
- We greatly appreciate your co-operation in adhering to the guidance given on entry to ensure we can continue to operate safely
* We have completed mass flu vaccination clinics on Friday 22nd & Saturday 23rd October.
* Pre-school and Pregnancy flu vaccinations have commenced in Practice from 4th Oct.
* Our District Nurse teams are administering flu vaccines to our housebound patients from 11th Oct.
* If you are eligible for the flu vaccine, we can administer your flu vaccine when you attend your treatment room appointment. Just let our staff know if you wish to receive it during your visit.
COVID-19 BOOSTER Vaccinations
* We have scheduled a number of in-practice COVID BOOSTER vaccination clinics throughout December
* A number of these clinics are being held outside of normal Practice hours at 6-8pm
* Attendance is by appointment only - the Practice admin team are contacting eligible patients to offer appointments
* Please DO NOT call the Practice for an appointment - our phone lines are extremely busy
* If you are eligible for your COVID Booster vaccine, just let our staff know when you next attend the Practice for your treatment room or GP appointment - subject to availability.
- ALL PATIENTS ATTENDING THE SURGERY MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING AND CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
- CALLS TO AND FROM THE PRACTICE ARE RECORDED FOR TRAINING AND MONITORING PURPOSES
(Site updated 02/12/2021)