- The pandemic has resulted in significant increased pressures on the Practice team and unfortunately our staff have been subjected to verbal abuse at the front desk and on the phone. Please be mindful that our staff are working hard to deal with your requests and all interactions should be respectful. The Practice operates a "ZERO-TOLERANCE" approach to any form of abuse towards our staff. Incidents of this nature can result in removal from the Practice list.
- Appointment booking continues to be by telephone only
- We greatly appreciate your co-operation in adhering to the guidance given on entry to ensure we can continue to operate safely
Covid-19 Spring Booster Vaccinations
* We have commenced administering these vaccines to our patients on 12/5/22
* Eligibility : aged 75 years and over & at least 3 months since your last Covid vaccine
* We are now contacting those who are eligible, to invite you to the upcoming clinics
* Housebound and nursing home patients will be vaccinated by community and Trust support teams
* If you are eligible for the flu vaccine, we can administer your flu vaccine when you attend your treatment room appointment. Just let our staff know if you wish to receive it during your visit.
We have a monthly shingles vaccination clinic running for patients 70 years and over. The Practice will be in contact with anyone who is eligible, to ensure you are booked into one of our monthly clinics if you wish to have this vaccine.
- AS PER GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE, MASKS SHOULD BE WORN IN HEALTHCARE SETTINGS. ALL PATIENTS ATTENDING THE SURGERY MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING AND CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
- CALLS TO AND FROM THE PRACTICE ARE RECORDED FOR TRAINING AND MONITORING PURPOSES
(Site updated 12/05/2022)